World Class WinesMore than 2,000 different wines from all over the world and a temperature-controlled cellar with hundreds of premium and allocated bottles.
Certified Wine Professionals
With so many varieties of wine on hand, we have certified wine professionals that can assist with matching wines with any occasion or menu.
Over 2,000 Varieties
We have more than two thousand different wines from all over the world and a temperature-controlled cellar with hundreds of premium and allocated bottles.
Some of Our Popular Wine Selections Include:
Robert Mondavi & Woodbridge
Duckhorn & Decoy
Ch. St. Michelle
Clos du Bois
Menage a Trios
SLWC (Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars)
Concha Y Toro / CYT
Wine Types and Pairing Tips
White Wine Types with Suggested Food Pairings
- Chardonnay (Un oaked or Oaked) – Fish or Chicken Entrees, Mild Curry, Late Summer Veggies
- Sauvignon Blanc – Shellfish, Chicken, Salads, Citrus
- Semillon – Grilled fish or shellfish especially clams and mussels, Fennel, Citrus
- Moscato – Fruit plates, Sherbert, Tarts, Desserts
- Pinot Grigio – Shrimp Scampi, Crab, Creamy Pastas
- Riesling – Thai Curry, Spicy Asian foods, Barbeque Pork
Red Wine Types with Suggested Food Pairings
- Syrah – Roasted or Grilled Lamb, Smoked Meats, Stewed or Braised Dishes
- Merlot – Roasted Veggies, Fried or Grilled Veggies, Italian Sausage, Roasted Meats
- Cabernet Sauvignon – Braised Beef, Venison, Grilled Rib Eye, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Malbec – Burgers, Fajitas, Grilled Pork Chops w/ Hoisin Sauce
- Pinot Noir – Eggplant, Mushrooms, Grilled Salmon, Game Birds
- Zinfandel – Tomato based sauces, Grilled Meats, Cured Meats, Spicy Cuisine, BBQ
- Sangiovese – Fresh Herbs, Pizza Margherita, Cured Meats, Hard Cheeses, Arugula
- Tempranillo – Pasta with Meat and Tomato Based Sauces, Polenta & dishes that feature corn as a main ingredient
Not finding the wine you are looking for?
Ask one of our Sommeliers for help.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff; Can’t think of a reason to go anywhere else.Andrew Cranmer
Upcoming Events at Auburn Spirits
Date: Friday October 20, 2017
Time: 5:00 PM
Date: Saturday October 21, 2017
Time: 4:30 PM
Date: Tuesday October 24, 2017
Time: All-Day Event
Date: Wednesday October 25, 2017
Time: All-Day Event
Events provided by 360Wichita.com
Signup for Specials
Join our mailing list and we'll let you know when we have any sales or specials.